Thursday, May 19, 2011

Teacher Gifts

I've been thinking about all my teacher friends out there, so I thought I'd share a couple of end-of-the-year teacher gift ideas.



2011-05-14_22-55-29_553.jpg

This one is a cutie. I keep seeing Mason jars being used for all sorts of adorableness, so I thought it would be a good choice for a teacher gift. Simply attach a gift card to her/his favorite restaurant, store etc. and you've got yourself one unique gift.

The jar has a rectangle of chalkboard vinyl on it, so it can be reused to hold pens, pencils, and such. The lid bears a circular piece of scrapbook paper on which you can write a sweet message to the teacher. I chose Kroger's yogurt pretzels ($2.79/bag) to fill the jar because I thought the white looked nice with the chalkboard rectangle. Oh, and I also LOVE them!!!!

Personalized Citronella Candle




Another very useful idea to which one could attach a gift card of choice is a citronella bucket candle. I personalized this one with some adhesive vinyl and ribbon. Cute, useful, and handy for attaching a gift card.


In case you can't tell, I always loved getting gift cards. It was so nice on inservice training days to be able to go out to eat at a restaurant for FREE thanks to a sweet student.


Here are a few other lovely teacher gift ideas I stumbled across during my recent blog hopping. =)


Crayon Monograms : Love this idea...may do one for my son's room b/c he LOVES to color!


How about a cute clipboard with a vinyl monogram? If you have a Cricut and some adhesive vinyl, you could do this!


Here are a few more ideas found at Skip to my Lou. Gotta love that hand sanitizer!

Show your kiddo's teacher' some love for year of hard work! Feel free to leave a link to your own teacher gift ideas below!!

Yay link parties!

Photobucket












Chalkboard Mason Jars

3 Comments:

At May 19, 2011 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Show Me Mama said...

I am your new follower. You can visit me at http://showmemama.com. Make sure you leave a comment so I know you visited.

Have a great day
ShowMeMama

 
At May 19, 2011 at 1:41 PM , Blogger LocalFunForKids said...

Those are great ideas! I would love to get one of those citronella candles. Come on over and link up with Fun for Kids Friday. www.localfunforkids.com

 
At May 19, 2011 at 3:30 PM , Blogger Carolyn said...

What a great idea! A friend and I were just discussing teacher gifts -- I can't wait to share this with her!

Visiting from Debbiedoo's and I have really enjoyed your blog! I'm now your newest follower. :)

Carolyn

 

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Yay Home! I love hearing from you and feel honored that you'd take the time to leave a comment. I hope you'll visit again soon! Yay Home!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home