Sunday, May 15, 2011

Summer Bible Study




My church Bible study group has concluded until fall, so I wasn't quite sure what I might like to study until we start again. Fortunately, I was led to this study over at Good Morning Girls! It is a Bible study situated around a book called, The Ministry of Motherhood, by Sally Clarkson which can be purchased {here}.



I love that the GMG site provides all you need to get going with this study (binder covers, a schedule, etc.) I'm even more excited that it begins on Monday! However, the book portion is still a week away, so you have plenty of time to grab a copy. I'd better get my binder and get ready to begin! I hope you'll join me. Here's the schedule:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Yay Home! I love hearing from you and feel honored that you'd take the time to leave a comment. I hope you'll visit again soon! Yay Home!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home