Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"Sew Cute" Crayon Roll

Linking up to and One Project at a Time at A Bowl Full of Lemons and Sew Cute Tuesday at Creative Itch  today!




Photobucket


One thing that is sure to entertain our adorable and active two-year-old for a bit of time is coloring! Once we stumbled upon this interest of his, I thought it would be a great way of occupying him in restaurants, waiting rooms, or just whenever we're on the go!




Nowadays, I have crayons with me at ALL times...enough to share with friends too. I found a great tutorial {HERE} at V and Co. for sewing this very handy crayon roll that keeps them together, so the crayons aren't loose and rolling around in my bag.


I had as much fun making it as my son does using it! Try making a few for your little ones or as gifts!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Yay Home! I love hearing from you and feel honored that you'd take the time to leave a comment. I hope you'll visit again soon! Yay Home!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home