Friday, March 18, 2011

Welcome, Come On In!


My two-year-old has been saying YAY this or that for some time now, but nothing has quite touched my heart as much as hearing him say the words, “YAY HOME!” He says them with such relief, happiness, and comfort in his voice when we pull into the driveway whether our trip has been long or short. These simple words planted the seed that led me to create this blog as a celebration of (and display of gratitude for) the precious years I'll be staying home with him before returning to my teaching career. 


Yay Home is a place to share the things learned each day about homemaking from my own experiences and from others while featuring people, blogs, stories, and ideas that influence, inspire and enlighten me. I look forward to having you join me on this journey. YAY HOME, indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Yay Home! I love hearing from you and feel honored that you'd take the time to leave a comment. I hope you'll visit again soon! Yay Home!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home