Monday, May 16, 2011

Linking up!



I have had a ball joining link parties lately. Last week was the first time I ever tried it, and I loved that there were so many from which to choose! I've already been working on the list of parties I want to link up to for this week!!

Today I'm joining:



If you'd like to learn how to do this, Calamity Anne offers a wonderful tutorial with easy-to-follow steps and helpful pictures. {HERE} This is how I learned. =)


Hope you enjoy the linky parties as much as I have. There is soooo much creativity out there!

4 Comments:

At May 16, 2011 at 9:50 PM , Blogger Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads said...

Linky parties are fun! I am fairly new to blogging and I had to work up the courage to join one. Took me a few tries to link up properly! I used to teach school but now I'm retired. Yay Home!

 
At May 16, 2011 at 9:58 PM , Blogger Debbiedoos said...

Welcome to blogging. Thanks for sharing with my newbie party.

 
At May 17, 2011 at 6:43 PM , Blogger Kaitlin Saenz said...

I just discovered link parties the other day as well and linked up to Debbie's as well! It really is fun! I'd love for you to stop by my blog sometime! I'm your newest follower:)

Kaitlin
notsosimplehousewife.blogspot.com

 
At May 18, 2011 at 7:17 AM , Blogger Terri @ A Creative Princess said...

I just started having a linky party last Thursday. This will be my second week and I'll be having it every Thursday. I would love for you to link up tomorrow!
www.acreativeprincess.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Yay Home! I love hearing from you and feel honored that you'd take the time to leave a comment. I hope you'll visit again soon! Yay Home!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home