Sunday, April 1, 2012

Yay Changes

It has been a long silence for Yay Home, and during that time I kept my nephew for a few months, potty trained my son, secured a teaching position for next year and have begun coping with all the changes coming our way as I plan to return to my teaching career. I took a lengthy break from blogging and even sewing just to spend time adjusting to all that is ocurring in our lives/family, and I'm pleased to say that we are most excited about all the upcoming changes. I hope you'll bear with me as I play around with the look, purpose, and plans for my Yay Home blog....


Thank you!

1 Comments:

At April 30, 2019 at 2:40 PM , Blogger The Thus said...

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part. I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this certain info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Cold Drinks

 

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Yay Home! I love hearing from you and feel honored that you'd take the time to leave a comment. I hope you'll visit again soon! Yay Home!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home