Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Yay Birthday Girl!


I love that saying, and today it actually IS my birthday!!! Woo Hoo!!! I opted for a very relaxing day filled with a spa pedicure, a delightful book, a nap, hubster home early from work, lots and lots of hugs and kisses from Sweetbaby, and family over for supper. Oh, and lets not forget all the cake!!!!! Delicious.

This was one of those birthdays that I'd like to relive daily for a long time even though I'm getting older. I simply can't let that get me down because life is just too beautifully sweet to worry about wrinkles and such.

Yay Birthday!

2 Comments:

At September 13, 2011 at 11:17 PM , Blogger Megan said...

Well happy birthday! Your family just sounds so beautiful, I'm glad you had an incredible day. I also quite love the thought of starting off each day like it's my birthday. I also would love to embrace getting older, because I'm not a fan of the other option we have. Anyways happy birthday again, hope you have many more amazing days like this with your lovely family. <3

 
At December 24, 2019 at 10:02 AM , Blogger عبده العمراوى said...


شركة رش مبيدات بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف منازل بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف شقق بالجبيل
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالاحساء
شركة المثالية للنظافة بالاحساء
شركة المثالية الدولية للتنظيف بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة العتة والنامس والوزغ بسيهات
شركة مكافحة العتة والنامس والوزغ بالهفوف
شركة مكافحة العتة والنامس والوزغ بالنعيرية

 

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Yay Home! I love hearing from you and feel honored that you'd take the time to leave a comment. I hope you'll visit again soon! Yay Home!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home