Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall Online Bible Study

I got this invitation today and wanted to share it with you. I love receiving the Proverbs 31 daily devotional emails, so I'm sure this will be just as lovely. A while back I subscribed to a little series of emails made up of excerpts from this book, and I thoroughly enjoyed them. I know I am my own worst critic and this book takes those kinds of thoughts and puts them into a spiritual perspective.
Looking forward to it!
Proverbs 31 Ministries
 

Join our next P31 Online Bible Study

A Confident Heart

How to Stop Doubting Yourself
& Live in the Security of God's Promises
A Confident Heart
Beginning September 18th

About Melissa Taylor's Online Study

Melissa Taylor
Melissa Taylor
This FREE Online Bible Study includes weekly teaching, chapter discussions, prayer support and on-going conversations about the book on Melissa's blog and Melissa Taylor's Online Bible Studies Facebook page.
An optional 4-part Conference Call series is available as well, and you dont want to miss it! Each call includes an inspiring message, interviews and Q&As with special guests including: Renee Swope, P31 radio co-host and author of A Confident Heart, Sheri Rose Shepherd, author of His Princess and His Princess Warrior, and more guests to be announced soon!
Bible Study InformationSign up for the Bible 
 Study

About the book: A Confident Heart

Watch Renee's Book Trailer here
Click here to watch the book trailer


 





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Yay Home! I love hearing from you and feel honored that you'd take the time to leave a comment. I hope you'll visit again soon! Yay Home!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home