Saturday, June 25, 2011

Yay Garden Gets A Visitor


I think Yay Garden really appreciated the little bit of rain we got the other day because when we got home this evening, guess what I saw?







Yay Tomato! The first one!



I look forward to showing my "gardening assistant," my two-year-old son, that his hard work is paying off.

That wasn't all we noticed when we got home this evening. It appears that Yay Garden had a visitor, and we saw him just as he was hopping away.



I don't want Bugs Bunny, here, getting into our veggies, but I must admit I get a kick out of seeing a rabbit in our yard because we live in the city with neighbors close by. I guess he just knows good produce when he sees it! ;-)





3 Comments:

At June 26, 2011 at 2:25 AM , Blogger Marlee said...

Awww I love bunnies but I hate them in my garden! New follower from the Say Hi Sunday blog hop :).

http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/

 
At June 28, 2011 at 2:47 PM , Blogger Grandma Bonnie said...

Nice tomato, I don't think I have any tomatoes on my plants yet but you picture gives me hope.
New follower from the Follow me chickadee
hop. Hope you follow back.
http://grandmabonniescloset.blogspot.com/

 
At June 28, 2011 at 10:00 PM , Blogger Debbiedoos said...

Thanks for joining my newbie party. Cute little visitor you have there LOL.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Yay Home! I love hearing from you and feel honored that you'd take the time to leave a comment. I hope you'll visit again soon! Yay Home!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home