Monday, June 13, 2011

Sermon In The Sky





We are having a lovely time on vacation! The past two mornings we've awakened, hopped into the pool, and viewed the above sky writing. I can't even remember the last time I saw sky writing, and I know I've never seen any about Jesus. Our view is actually behind it, but it's still great to see!!! The person who does this writes things like:

Jesus loves you! U + God = :-) Praise Jesus etc. Hmmm, where does one learn how to skywrite?? So neat!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

3 Comments:

At June 14, 2011 at 6:44 AM , Blogger Ginny said...

How wonderful!!! I've never seen Jesus' name in skywriting, but what a sight it must be to behold.

 
At June 14, 2011 at 6:42 PM , Blogger Paula said...

It is really something! I'd like to know who or what company does it. Thank you for stopping by Yay Home!

 
At June 17, 2011 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Carolyn said...

Wow, that is so cool!! Amazing!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Yay Home! I love hearing from you and feel honored that you'd take the time to leave a comment. I hope you'll visit again soon! Yay Home!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home