Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cute Summer Outfit (For the Fellas)


A friend of mine found a remnant of this nautical fabric and thought it would be cute as a pair of shorts for her son to wear at the beach.

I made the shorts from a McCalls pattern, and used leftover fabric to applique his initial onto a shirt she found at a children's clothing store. Here's a picture of the shorts with grey shirt as well.



I think it turned out great, and I had fun making it!

For another cute summer outfit for the little guys, see my DIY John John post {HERE}.

Linking up to:




Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special





 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Yay Home! I love hearing from you and feel honored that you'd take the time to leave a comment. I hope you'll visit again soon! Yay Home!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home